Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are you suppoed to wash your hair with shampoo right after coloring?

okay so I just dyed my hair. and I am supposed to wait 20 minutes. after that 30 minutes when im supposed to rinse the color out would it be okay to use a regular shampoo to rinse it out with or will that take the color out?Are you suppoed to wash your hair with shampoo right after coloring?
follow the directions on the box. Typically, you just rinse it clean then use the conditioner that came with the haircolor. After coloring, I do not suggest washing it for about 2 days.Are you suppoed to wash your hair with shampoo right after coloring?
Supposedly, ';regular shampoos'; will not make the color of your hair stay as long as if you're using ';Color - Treated hair Shampoo';.
yes you use shampoo to get it out! its okay, its not going to do anything bad. you have to shampoo it in order to get all the color out! its not going to affect the outcome as long as you have let it process the proper amount of time.
No, you don't wash your hair immediately after coloring it. The kit has a moisturing conditioner which should leave your hair in good shape so you shouldn't need to shampoo unless your hair was really dirty before and even after rinsing out the color, the dirt remained. That would be unlikely.





Just wait to wash your hair when it normally needs it. But do get a shampoo and conditioner that is color safe. If this is your first time to deal with colored hair, then yes, take an active role in the choice of shampoo and conditioner to be sure they are for colored hair. You will notice over time how the color fades and begins to wash out which means it's time to color again or revert back to your old color. So as to avoid different colored roots than your chosen color, you may need to color your hair BACK to it's original color so you don't look ';half and half'; as the roots grow out.





One other tip: When you rinse out the color, use COLD water not hot or even warm. Why? Because of your pores. Last time I colored mine, I used a different brand of color and rinsed with warm water. I wound up with STAINS on my skin around my hair line which took a couple of days to go away. My hairdresser told me it was because the pores of my skin were OPEN with the warm or hot water. So CLOSE 'EM with cool water when you rinse out the color. Word!





Email me if you need a good recommendation or weblink to some excellent color-safe shampoo and conditioner.
You're not supposed to use anything to rinse it out, you're just supposed to rinse it out with warm water, and most dyes come with conditioner to use right after you rinse the color out so your hair isn't dry, if your coloring didn't come with conditioner, just use some of your own conditioner right after you rinse and then wait until tomorrow to shampoo next.
dont wash for at least hours is what my hair stylist told me so i would jsut wash it with normal water for now then wash it later on
its best to wait at least 24 hrs so you dont dry out your hair.
You not suppose to shampoo your hair after dying, however I do if I am using a rinse, but not for a permanent. (The box directions tell you not to for both!).


After you dye your hair, use a conditioner and leave it for about 2 minutes, rinse with warm water until it is all out and then blast your hair with COLD water. (It gives great shine!)
use water and thats it do not use shampoo!!!
you should, but make sure that the shampoo you have says it protects color or prevents color fade out or something, okay? if not, just rinse you hair till the water runs clear, put a whole lot of conditioner in to make up for the damage of coloring your hair, let that sit for five minutes, and then rinse that out. really well
When I get my hair colored I sit under the dryer for 30 minutes with the color on. Then I sit for 10 minutes for my hair to cool. Then the girl rinses the color out of my hair and then gives me a shampoo. So the color is on my hair for about 40 to 45 minutes and then I am shampooed. My color looks great when I'm done. So I don't know why you can't shampoo with regular shampoo when done. I would hope that you use a shampoo that is safe for color treated hair?!
Depending on what you get, the brand sometimes comes with a conditioner. If there isn't any, I suggest waiting for all the color to get out of your hair [water runs clear] and then using a conditioner.
No just rinse it with water then condition it, otherwise you will lose more colour than you should. Just be sure the water runs clear to ensure all the dye is out. You can wash it tomorrow if you need to.
irst u rince it then put the regular sahmpoo in then use the condishinor that the hair dye comes with


GOOD LUCK :);)
NO
I get my color done at a salon and they always shampoo it out.





But then you're not supposed to wash it again 2 or 3 days.
do not wash your hair immediately after dying, it will wash the color out. In addition, when you dye your hair it should not be clean, because it will not hold the dye well... good luck.
you can but if you do...don't wash your hair with hot water...not like really cold but luke warm
No. Just rinse with plain water, and once the water turns clear, condition your hair.
you need shampoo, at the hairdressers they always shampoo your hair after rinsing the colour out, otherwise it will ruin your hair. i would at a hairdresser for 3 months, trust me u need the shampoo
you need to wash it with shampoo!
you coloring kit should have come with a shampoo....
Just use a dime sized bit to get rid of the smell. Too much shampoo can be too much chemical inducement for hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment