Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often should you shampoo hair?

My hair is pretty dry, it has a little shine but it doesn't like move in slow motion when flip it behind my shoulder or anything. I heard it was bad to shampoo your hair everyday so I decided to shampoo my hair 4 times every week but still continue to condition everyday. So like:





Monday - shampoo and condition


Tuesday - condition


Wednesday - shampoo and condition


Thursday - condition





And so on....


So would that be good for my hair? I don't want to go like, days without washing it. My scalp would start to get real oily and gross =/How often should you shampoo hair?
your schedule is perfect


just don't use too much product after showering and it will be awesomeHow often should you shampoo hair?
I have to shampoo and condition my hair daily. If I don't, my hair gets greasy on the surface, but the actual hair is like how you describe yours to be. You may need to shampoo and condition daily. If that doesn't work, consider changing your shampoo and conditioner to something for dry or damaged hair if you don't already use something for dry hair.
I'm not so sure on conditioning it everyday...it may cause build-up on your scalp. Sometimes the natural hair oils are good, depending on your hair type. It sometimes helps mine to be more manageable and it does depend on your shampoo. Maybe brushing thoroughly (once thru, flip upside down %26amp; brush, once thru again may be a better exchange for a conditioner day.
You are supposed to shampoo and condition every other day so it should be like this:


monday shampoo/condition


tuesday rinse hair(with just warm water) to get out all of those oils.


wednesday shampoo/condition


thursday rinse


and so on,
you should shampoo it when you notice it gets oily..so that may be every 3 or 4 days depending on your hair type.


i shampoo mine every 3 days.
Definitely not every day you strip your hair of its natural oils when you do this;you can end up with dry hair yuck
Conditioning your hair without shampoo will make it oily.


i shampoo and condition, daily.
u should shampoo ur hair every 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment