Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the Best Hair Straightening Shampoo?

NOT a flat iron





not herbal essenses either. or frizzease





is there anything that you just wash ur hair and brush out and it drys straight?What is the Best Hair Straightening Shampoo?
I just recently started using Herbal Essence Dangerously Pin Straight and it works for me. I no longer have that fuzz after I shower in my hair and it doesn't poof. It hasn't given me dandruff so I am assuming it's a good!





Be sure to get the conditioner too, it helps a lot!What is the Best Hair Straightening Shampoo?
Ion staitening shampoo works good. or Beyond the zone Staighting mousse. Go to sally's, they have alot of info. You do have to blowdry with a paddle brush tho, to ensure straightness.
I WISHED Loooolz





My hair goes like this after I wash it..





http://trishwilson.typepad.com/photos/un鈥?/a>





Sorry Lol Good luck xD
if you have naturally CURLY hair like really curly then no- youd have to get it permed straight but if you just have kinda curly hair then Aussie has a product that works real well and strengthens hair at the same time
Not completely but Sunsilk Straighten Up helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment