Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there such thing as hair darkening shampoo?

I have dark blond hair, but i'd like it to be a little more brunette (right now its sort of an in-between color). I don't want to dye it and have to deal with roots. Which products have you tried, and do they work?Is there such thing as hair darkening shampoo?
Not that I know...though I highly doubt there is such a shampoo.Is there such thing as hair darkening shampoo?
there's no DARKENING shampoo, but if you dye your hair then you can but color enhancement which keeps the color in, so it doesn't wash out or fade (which happens a lot if you hair is blonde and your dying it a drastically darker color.)
there is a pantene shampoo that I have used and all it does is help maintain your natural color. I don't think by using the shampoo for another hair color will do anything.
I have used this color enhancing shampoo and conditioner. Yes it has helped !


I hoped I helped ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment