Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Dove intensive hair therapy shampoo really work?

I have straight-wavy hair and I bought the Dove Intensive Hair Therapy Shampoo and have been using it for about 3 weeks every other day. All of my split ends are gone, but my hair is still dry. I never wear it down naturally because the dryness makes it frizzy and unhealthy looking. Also I have eczema so my scalp is naturally dry. Any help?Does Dove intensive hair therapy shampoo really work?
I personally like to use matching conditioner, but I don't know if that's why its not really working.





When I used it [the shampoo %26amp; conditioner], it worked great; it made my hair really soft %26amp; my curls were looking good. But then it started building up, so I had to stop using it. Beware of that!





I agree with the first person, leave it in for awhile %26amp; that should help. Or use a deep conditioner (Aussie 3 Minute Miracle or Tresemme Smooth %26amp; Silky Masque) once a week.





Hope this helps, and good luck!Does Dove intensive hair therapy shampoo really work?
do u use the conditioner? if you don't use it. leave in the conditioner for 5-10 minutes. it usually workout for me. don't use hairdryers or straighteners. it makes your hair more frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment