Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you guys think is the best hair shampoo for ethnic hair, or just mixed hair.?

It depends on what texture your hair is. I have three sisters and each of us have different texture hair. My hair is coarser and tighter curls, so prefer Pantene products, primairly deep conditioning. When I wash it, I comb the conditioner in with my fingers and it helps get rid of the tangles...leave it in for a few mintues, rinse, and then style your hair with whatever product you use. I don't use a comb or brush when styling so it leaves the curls intact, instead of combing them frizzy. But then again, it's all what texture your hair is, if your scalp/hair is dry or oily, how often you wash it, and if you have a relaxer in it.What do you guys think is the best hair shampoo for ethnic hair, or just mixed hair.?
Okay so define mixed?


---I work with hair alot and for most of my African American friends or Latino and BOTH[mixed] i use mainly Luster's products for there hair.What do you guys think is the best hair shampoo for ethnic hair, or just mixed hair.?
gerry curl. Its coming back


Hey true you are wrong gerry curl is coming back in a big way al sharpton just signed on as a spokes person for g-curl3000.com
Hell no don't listen to that gerry curl ****


Creme of nature


Dark and lovely


My bf uses Suave

No comments:

Post a Comment