Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I wash my hair without shampoo?

I'm trying to cut down on money and thought I could wash my hair without shampoo.


But now my hair smells a lot.


I've heard urine can make the natural oils come out..


would anyone recommend it?How do I wash my hair without shampoo?
Go to the supermarket, you can get own brand shampoo for like 50p these days!How do I wash my hair without shampoo?
YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE SHAMPOO to wash your hair. You can use several things that are natural such as a vinegar rinse or baking soda mixed with a gallon of water.





You can also wash your hair with conditioner. This is actually better for your hair if you have frizzy or damaged hair. The cheap conditioners such as V05 and Suave have enough detergents in them to use as shampoo plus they do not strip your hair. Check out the links below and don't believe the hype that you MUST use shampoo to clean your hair...usually people are just ignorant to something that is foreign to them so they really don't know what they are talking about because they never tried it or it doesn't sound possible to them.
You need to wash your hair with shampoo regardless...This is an essential for hygiene. You only really need to wash your hair 3 times a week, so why not just do that and you will keep the shampoo for longer? Thats what I do.
Soap. It's a lot better than people actually think.





My grandad has always used soap to wash his hair, and he's in his mid 80s now and still has a full head of good hair.
heres some tips for that, but please god do not use urine, lol thats gross


http://hair-care.suite101.com/article.cf鈥?/a>
  • education loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment