Thursday, January 7, 2010

Washing brown hair with shampoo for blondes?

If I wash my dark brown hair with shampoo meant for bringing out the highlights in blonde hair, would it lighten my hair at all? Otherwise, what are some quick tips for lightening my hair without dying it?





Thanks!Washing brown hair with shampoo for blondes?
It will only bring out what blonde tones are already there. It will be very subtle.





I suggest using lemon juice and going out in the sun. Make a spray of lemon juice and some water and spray your hair until wet. Then, go lay out on your porch for a few hours. Make sure to follow this with a moisturizing deep treatment as lemon juice can dry out your hair. I don't recommend using a store bought thing like Sun In because they add in chemicals which are unnecessary and damaging. You can make an equally effective, totally natural lightener from lemon juice at home. Do this several times and you'll see lighteningWashing brown hair with shampoo for blondes?
Well, I have dark brown hair and I tried the john freida blonde shampoo and conditioner but it didn't make a difference.





During spring and summer I use a product called Sun In that brings out natural highlights. It totally works! And it's really fast, too! After a couple days of using it, I can get really prominent highlights!





http://www.sun-in.com/
yes it makes it brign out the blonde in your hair i use to do it all the time!





and another way to lightin your hair is when you go out into the sun put lemon juice in your hair! or buy the spray sun-in.





(:

No comments:

Post a Comment